Thursday, July 20, 2006

Busy Little Men

It has been a busy week with two busy little men!

Aaron had Bulldog Camp on Tuesday, which is 6th grade orientation at the middle school. They learned about changing classes, opening lockers, and going to gym. He had a great time, and excitedly tried to tell me everything about it as fast as an auctioneer when I picked him up! He's way more excited about middle school than I am. That's my baby!!! He shouldn't be old enough for this! He should still be this cute little bitty guy running around with pockets stuffed full of Hot Wheels cars! he still occasionally has one in there, but now his pockets hold his Boy Scout knife and his wallet and all those "manly" items.

Daniel has also been a busy one this week. He has been taking golf lessions for three days at the Horse Park's Cherokee Run Golf Club. He informed me on the last day not to come back to get him early because he had to go to the bar after they played! I guess they are teaching them ALL the skills necessary to play the game! When I arrived I asked about him in the pro shop. The man said that all the little guys were with Raquel in the bar. It was the cutest sight! All seven little men were bellied up to the bar, chatting with Raquel while she refilled their drinks. All of them had on green Cherokee Run hats. He excitedly showed me that he now owned 3 golf balls. Now if he only had some clubs! After we got home he called his grandaddy and told him that if he ever got lonely and wanted to play golf, that he would play with him. Now how can you turn down an offer like that?

Well, if I misplace him, I'll know to check the bar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home