Saturday, June 09, 2007

Feelin' Old

Not quite 18 years ago I held this tiny, beautiful baby girl. She was always petite and very pretty. Well, today she was a bride! I was honored to be their photographer and share in their special day. Kristen looked like a Barbie doll! I honestly didn't know they made bridal gowns in size "0"!!! Her new husband could not have been hand-picked and been a better match for her. He is very tall, and just as handsome as she is pretty. The ceremony was very well-done. Her sister was gorgeous in her red cocktail dress. Her mom was running around in circles, and her dad just didn't quite know what to do with himself. The groom's folks were doing about the same thing!

As the couple made their way from the church to their truck, JB scooped Kristen up in his arms and carried her through the shower of birdseed and bubbles. When he reached the truck he swung her effortlessly up on the side, opened the door, and picked her up to place her carefully inside.

I also have to brag on my assistant. Aaron did the videography for me, as I couldn't be in two places at once. He was so careful and took his job seriously. I really think the families will be pleased with what we did today, and Kristen and JB can look back over the years and remember their very special day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home