Friday, January 25, 2008

A Bee For My Little Honey

When Aaron was a 5th grader he won his class' spelling bee. He was to compete in the school spelling bee the next week, and I told my co-workers I should return to work rather quickly afterward. This was the same boy who constantly asked me how to spell stuff. Well, the little monkey ended up winning the school spelling bee and competing in the county competition!

This time around it was Daniel. He excitedly told me last week that he had won the spelling bee in his 4th grade class! Well, the school competition was today, and I'm sad to say he didn't win that one. He gave it a great shot, and made it to the second round though! A bright little 4th grader did win, and I heartily congratulated her for "kicking butt" on the 5th graders! Go Brittany!!! Daniel has his eye on the prize next year though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home